Full-Stack Senior Web Developer
At Evinance, we believe that the most effective healthcare decisions happen when doctors and patients make them together. So we’ve developed the first shared decision support platform that unites patient values with the latest evidence-based guidelines to enable better outcomes through Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems. We’re seeking a dynamic candidate who’s as passionate as us about improving patient care, and who wants to play a key role in the growth of our product and business. Our initial focus is Oncology, with plans to expand into additional medical domains such as Cardiology, Diabetes, Long term care, etc.
The Full-Stack Senior Web Developer is primarily responsible for implementing user stories in all levels of the code base. Being a small team allows our employees to make key decisions and take ownership over their projects.
- Working closely with stakeholders to apply best practices & deliver great results in an agile environment
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability at all levels of the code
- Supporting colleagues on all internal teams, including customer support and business development
- 4+ years of proven enterprise experience
- Proficient in Java and Spring framework
- Experience building high availability, scalable and performant software for enterprise level products
- Hands on experience with performance tuning and good understanding of Java memory model
- Full understanding of HTTP protocol, Web services and REST
- Cross-platform, cross-browser development
- Angular JS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML/XHTML
- AJAX (a deep understanding of the lifecycle of an AJAX call)
- SQL, Mongo DB
- Working knowledge of application servers; Wildfly or JBoss.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures and algorithms
- Experience with version control software (Git)
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, particularly MVC
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including Test Driven Development
- Highly motivated, dedicated, creative, productive and ability to deliver on time
- Bonus: Experience with healthcare informatics domain knowledge including: FHIR, DICOM, HL7, HIS, RIS, PACS, EMR.
Evinance Innovation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.