At Evinance, we believe that the most effective healthcare decisions happen when doctors and patients make them together. So we’ve developed the first shared decision support platform that unites patient values with the latest evidence-based guidelines to enable better outcomes through Electronic Heath Record (EHR) systems. We’re seeking a dynamic candidate who’s as passionate as us about improving patient care, and who wants to play a key role in the growth of our product and business. Our initial focus is Oncology, with plans to expand into additional medical domains such as Cardiology, Diabetes, Long term care, ambulatory medicine, etc.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for leading successful client implementations of the Evinance platform including project planning, implementation, change management strategies, support of on-going implementations and effective communications to internal and external stakeholders. Being a small team allows our employees to make key decisions and take ownership over their projects.
- Managing and delivering several concurrent projects on budget and on time
- Managing all project-related requests with the clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Clinical knowledge translation: build and maintain evidence based clinical guidelines, protocols, pathways, order templates, quality measures
- Analyzing requirements to derive clinical and technical requirements and potential improvements
- Documenting and ensuring the delivery of new client-requested features
- Supporting the development team in executing user acceptance tests & acquiring client approval
- Prepare and update project documentation – internal and client facing
- Ensuring that clients are happy
- 3-5 years’ experience managing medium to large scope projects in healthcare. Clinician/RN preferred.
- Post-secondary degree and several years of related project experience, identifying and resolving gaps, and delivering on expectations. Masters degree is an asset
- The ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders and teammates
- Exceptional creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills – you are most definitely a people-person
- The ability to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced team environment while at the same time maintaining a professional relationship with our clients
- Knowledge of project management tools (Asana, Microsoft Project, Gantt Charts, status reports, etc)
- Proven ability to synthesize medical literature, and experience moving research/evidentiary materials into usable formats for both individual clinicians and organizations to apply practically.
Evinance Innovation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.