We are currently looking for a Marketing intern to join us in our Montreal, QC office. We are looking for somebody who is interested in the startup scene, has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, has the ability to network and create relationships, and is creative and innovative. We require you to deliver on what you promise and exceed expectations. You are also not afraid to pick up the phone and call a potential lead to provide them with an awesome first impression of Evinance.
Market Research – Research market forces, competitive landscape, regulations, customers, and partners.
Content Creation – Write blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, videos, and material for social media channels and website.
Social media marketing – Manage and grow the company’s online presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other strategies that will generate high quality leads for our sales.
Analytics – Use Google Analytics and other measurement tools to generate metrics and link them to a cost/benefit analysis.
Graphic Design – This is an asset, but not required.
- University degree in Marketing is an asset. Students applying for this internship should have experience in online marketing
- Excellent written, communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, dedicated, creative and productive
- Ability to deliver on time and work with minimal supervision
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas
Evinance Innovation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.