Clinical Research Knowledge Translator
At Evinance, we believe that the most effective healthcare decisions happen when doctors and patients make them together. So we’ve developed the first shared decision support platform that unites patient values with the latest evidence-based guidelines to enable better outcomes through Electronic Heath Record (EHR) systems. We’re seeking a dynamic candidate who’s as passionate as us about improving patient care, and who wants to play a key role in the growth of our product and business. Our initial focus is Oncology, with plans to expand into additional medical domains such as Cardiology, Diabetes, Long term care, ambulatory medicine, etc.
The Clinical Research Knowledge Translator is primarily responsible for translating clinical best practices into actionable guidelines that will be deployed via our cloud-based platform to enable shared decision support. Being a small team allows our employees to make key decisions and take ownership over their projects.
- Clinical knowledge translation: build and maintain evidence based clinical guidelines, protocols, pathways, order templates, quality measures.
- Work collaboratively with external subject matter experts and clients to ensure deliverables are met on time.
- Support colleagues on all internal teams, including customer support and product development.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and translate them into specifications that can be used to implement new and innovative solutions for clinicians and patients across the continuum of care.
- Minimum of 5 years’ clinical experience as RN/NP/MD/Pharmacist in Oncology. Postgraduate clinical degree preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects, workflows and timelines.
- Proven ability to synthesize medical literature, and experience moving research/evidentiary materials into usable formats for both individual clinicians and organizations to apply practically.
- Very strong proficiency with IT applications, Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Demonstrated experience with designing and implementing clinical quality improvement initiatives.
- Experience with medical writing; including developing Clinical Practice Guidelines/Pathways, Order sets, Clinical Protocols, Measures, Care Plans.
- Knowledge of and experience in health care systems and policies; in particular the application of quality improvement and decision support within EHR systems.
- Practical knowledge of patient flow processes across the care continuum.
Evinance Innovation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.